Mis-sold PPI reclaim service
Have you taken out a loan, mortgage or credit card in the last 10 years? You could reclaim to up £7,000 in mis-sold PPI compensation. Call The Financial Complaints Bureau now on 0800 084 2990 to see if you qualify. However, before you phone us, please note that we can’t help unless you have documentary proof you were sold or are / were for paying PPI.
How can we help?
We can help you claim compensation where PPI was attached to your:
- Personal or Business Loans
- Credit Cards
- Car Finance Agreements
- Store Cards
Why claim through us?
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose The Financial Complaints Bureau to handle your PPI claim:
- We were established in 2009
- We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator
- We’ll add real financial knowledge to your claim
- We’ll handle the whole claims process for you
- Exceptional service – one of our Claims Assessors will be personally responsible for dealing with your claim from start to finish
- We’ll talk to you in plain English
- We handle all claims on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis
- There’s no hidden charges or up-front fees for you to pay
- There’s nothing for you to pay until after your claim is won and compensation settled!
- It’s the easy way to claim
Start your PPI claim today
Even if you’re no longer paying for PPI, you can still make a make a claim for compensation.
Do you have proof of PPI?
We only accept PPI claims if you can provide proof you purchased PPI. This will usually be confirmed on your:
- credit agreement
- loan agreement
- monthly statements
- other paperwork
How long will the claim take?
Most banks and lenders are taking 8 to 12 weeks to process PPI claims. We promise to keep you updated on how your claim is progressing.
How much can I reclaim?
The average compensation paid out on each mis-sold PPI policy is £2,500. Our biggest claim to date is £30,693!